Keep up to date with the latest trends in the event planning community. Read articles, find resources, view venues and more with PBC Events
This year, radiant orchid was seen everywhere, along with elaborate white glove seated dinners. Don't expect 2015 to be any less magnificent, brides-to-be! So, what can we expect to see dominate the weddings in 2015? Just to menition a few...2015's wedding flowers will be very feminine, romantic and soft. A big trend, inspired by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, is "romantic luxe"—think absolute luxurious florals, an abundance of flowers, grand and centre stage, not taken over by fillers such as stems and foliage. Here's take a sneak peak at all the top trends on the rise.
We listen carefully to identify your goals and craft an event that exceeds your expectations. PBC Events believes that events are stories waiting to be told, and like master storytellers, we create experiences that allow your story to unfold in unexpected ways.
- We’re Engaged! 7 Ways to Keep the Fire Burning
- 17 Festival-Inspired Design and Decor Ideas From Coachella Parties
- Food Trucks, Restaurants or Catering: Which One?
- Classic Americana-Inspired Event Decor
- 2015 Wedding Trends We Can't Wait to See
- LA’s “Artsy Blocks”
- How One Political Event Broke the Boring Stereotype
- Holiday Party Ideas 2014: Offbeat Bash